2020 Orbea Orca Team disc
This is our favorite bike nr2, new frame/fork for 2020 and a lovely lovely bike, and a ridiculous low price.
Skipping all the marketing 'blabla' :)... just come test it and surely you'll buy it. 2 'problems':
- There's also the Orca aero model: a lot more aero, but slightly less comfortable, less powertransfer and not as playfull and fun to ride than the normal Orca.
- The all new Orca LTD model is a bike you might consider too: 20% more aero than the Team model, 15% lighter than the Orca aero model, and the 32mm tire option. But a lot more expensive.
Renewed for 2020 and even better. But here are some 2019 Orbea Orca reviews:
'MY FIRST STAGE IN THE TOUR DE FRANCE I FELT LIKE I WAS FLYING, IT IS A LEVEL ABOVE. SUPER!'
These are the 5 Orca Team options (below prices are for the disc bikes... caliper bikes are available as well).
- on all shimano models upgrading to a powermeter crankset is possible for 249 euro (aluminum) or carbon (899 euro).
- Orbea Orca M11e Team, OMR carbon frame, Sram Red etap AXS 12 speed disc, carbon bar, Vision metron carbon wheels 7.490 euro (399 euro extra to upgrade to mavic ksyrium carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca M10i Team, OMR carbon frame, Dura ace di2 disc group, carbon bar, Vision metron carbon wheels 6.990 euro (399 euro extra to upgrade to mavic ksyrium carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca M21e Team, OMR carbon frame, Sram force etap AXS 12 speed, racing 400 disc wheels, 4.590 euro (649 euro to upgrade to vision carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca M20i Team, OMR carbon frame, shimano ultegra di2 disc, spline 1850 disc, 3.990 euro (upgrade to vision metron carbon wheels 649 euro)
- Orbea Orca M20 Team, OMR carbon frame, shimano ultegra disc, Spline 1850 disc, 3.290 euro (upgrade to vision metron carbon wheels 600 euro, so it's the Orca M25 team model for 3890 euro)