Here are our personal tips and favorites (partly based on value for money).
In general we only sell/promote bikes that we consider to be a good choice and would actually consider buying ourselves in that category/pricerange. However, within that selection, there are always a couple frames that we prefer over others, and even secretly love... hello Terra, Orca LTD and Occam :))
- Orbea Terra: The Terra is hands down the shop favorite, and the bike I ride myself the most. Everybody should have one of these and enjoy Lidingoloppet/Nacka/Gravelpaths and of course it is 100% perfect for Vatternrundan and commuting and cyclocross and and and... N = 1 :))
- Orbea Orca: Superbike ride quality, for bargain prices. We prefer the all new 2020 Orca LTD and Orca TEAM ourselves. But 'bike of the year' the Orca AERO is definitely one of the best aero bikes out there.
- Orbea Alma hardtail: Alu, carbon and team carbon frames are your three options, all are good, but arguably the best value for money is the mid-range OMP carbon frames.
- Orbea Oiz: the xc/race full suspension, the best selling mountainbike at the moment. Fast and capable for a broad range of tracks.
- Orbea Occam: this is our favorite mountainbike ever, completely new for 2020. The international press is equally impressed as we are. It's not for everyone, but if it fits your ridingstyle (Alps, Swedish alps, Hellasgarden etc) then there is no better bike of any brand.
- Orbea Rallon: one step further than the Occam, this bike you can throw down any track and downhill without worry. But personally we prefer the Occam.
- 2020 Orbea Alma carbon OMP€ 1,690.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Terra gravel/cx€ 1,790.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Orca Team disc€ 3,290.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Oiz carbon€ 3,690.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Orca Aero disc€ 3,690.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Occam carbon€ 3,790.00Tax included
- 2020 Orbea Orca LTD disc€ 4,690.00Tax included