2020 Orbea Oiz carbon
Are you into fast (fastest :)) XC riding? Come try out the Oiz... light, fast, fun, capable.
"The Oiz is a gem for any demanding XC rider. It's light weight, sturdiness, reaction during climbs and fluidity downhill are impressive. And it has outstanding versatility".
"The Oiz is completely ready to toe the line of a world cup XC race, out of the box".
"A bike that will propel you".
Here are the 5 carbon models, please note that the M30 and M20 are OMP carbon and the M10/Mteam/Mltd are orbea's best OMR carbon frames.
- Oiz M-ltd , OMR carbon frame, Sram XX1 eagle, dt-swiss XRC1200 carbon wheels, Sram ultimate brakes (XTR +100 euro) , Fox Factory 100 Kashima (120mm +130 euro) , 7990 euro
- Oiz M-team , OMR carbon frame, Shimano XTR 12, XTR brakes, dt-swiss XRC1200 carbon wheels , Fox Factory 100 Kashima (120mm + 130 euro) , 7190 euro
- Oiz M10, OMR carbon frame, XT/XTR mix, XT brakes (xtr +250 euro), dt-swiss XM1650 wheels, Fox float factory kashima 100 (120 +200 euro) , 4690 euro
- Oiz M20TR, OMP carbon frame, GXeagle/X01 mix, mt501 brakes (150 euro extra for XT), dt-swiss X1900 spline wheels (XRC1200 carbon for 1200 euro extra), Fox float performance 120 , 3890 euro
- Oiz M30, OMP carbon frame, SLX/XT mix, mt501 brakes (150 euro for XT), dt-swiss 1900 spline wheels (xr1650 spline +250 euro), fox float performance 100 (120 +100 euro), 3690 euro
Oiz is familiar with the hard work it takes to reach summits, leaderboards and podium steps. We don’t need to fabricate a pedigree for this phenomenon - two world championships prove Oiz is a thoroughbred. Oiz and serious cross-country are synonymous, its presence on the World Cup is undeniable. Is the lightest, stiffest and most efficient machine available whether you pin on a number or take it up to the highest peak on your afternoon ride. Oiz has what you need to get there - there is no better weapon to aim for the top.
- Oiz OMR frame + Fox DPS, 35.399kr