2020 Orbea Orca Aero disc
Is your goal a sub 8 Vatternrundan? Just want to hurt your friends? Or impress yourself with high averages? :) The Orca Aero is your 'bike of the year'. For an aerobike it handles extremely well, almost like a normal roadbike. And it has comfort that is matched by no other aerobike.
'Bike of the year 2018!'
'Bike of the year!'
'The orca aero might be one of the best handling aerobikes I've tested'
'The ideal bike for a sprinter, Rigid and Fast'
'Unprecedented rigidity, the most rigid I have ever used'
These are the 5 Orca Aero options (below prices are for the disc bikes... caliper bikes are available as well).
- on all shimano models upgrading to a powermeter crankset is possible for 249 euro (aluminum) or carbon (899 euro).
- Orbea Orca Aero M11e, OMR carbon frame, Sram Red etap AXS 12 speed disc, Vision Metron carbon bar, Vision metron carbon wheels 8.590 euro (399 euro extra to upgrade to mavic ksyrium carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca Aero M10i, OMR carbon frame, Dura ace di2 disc group, Vision Metron carbon bar, Vision metron carbon wheels 8390 euro (399 euro extra to upgrade to mavic ksyrium carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca Aero M21e, OMR carbon frame, Sram force etap AXS 12 speed, vision metron carbon wheels, 5290 euro (399 euro extra to upgrade to mavic ksyrium carbon wheels)
- Orbea Orca Aero M20i, OMR carbon frame, shimano ultegra di2 disc, Racing 400 wheels, 4490 euro (upgrade to vision metron carbon wheels 650 euro)
- Orbea Orca Aero M20, OMR carbon frame, shimano ultegra disc, Racing 400 wheels, 3690 euro (upgrade to vision metron carbon wheels 600 euro = Orca Aero M25team for 4290 euro)
Chase small improvements in every aspect of your riding, but don’t overlook the massive advantage offered by Orca Aero. A bike that doesn’t just cheat the wind but openly defies it – an ode to efficiency and stiffness that relishes the assault of a 1700 watt finish – Orca Aero is the perfect accomplice for riders who aspire to become more familiar with the podium. Do battle off the front while others hide in the wheels, vanquished. Take pulls. Love the gutter. Find unknown strength in a machine designed for glory and hoard it for that single moment when you seize your opportunity. Marginal gains are for those playing the long game - Orca Aero would rather take the win today.